!@#$%ˆ&*

It infuriates me to no end, when I think know that I've been the subject of someone's conversation. I do not mean this in the petty sense of course. It's normal to discuss about people and the lives of others, but it does not simply means that one's private matters are privy to all.

You are one big fucking blabber.

This is one out of the many things I can think of that make you a lesser person and one reason why I don't say hi to you when I see you in school. Yes, I do make a conscious effort to avoid you even though it's practically impossible. I do not wish to be friends with you or your friends, because you are the same birds.

There are less than ten people in this world that I can actually say that I am close with, and you are definitely not one of them. So stop acting like you know me and are a good judge of my character and personality, when all you see is but a fraction of a person. I hate people like you. Hate. That is such a strong word, but the only adequate word that I can currently think of to describe my feelings towards you. Not dislike because that would simply imply not liking, and that would be a more appropriate word to use in description of my apathy for the rest of the world. I. Hate. You.

Stop talking down to me. Stop acting like you know better. And stop acting like I am not going to do my work. What are you? God? Can you know the future? Fuck you bitch.

Who the hell suggests clubbing as an activity and then judges others for clubbing. For godssake, get a better vocabulary too- why the fuck are you in a communication school when you talk like that.

I'm so angry.

9 Sept 2012