Sometimes it takes standing at the roof of a 70-storey hotel to remind you that the singaporean skyline can also take your breath away. Singapore can be so beautiful when you stop looking in the same places and stop doing the same things over and over again. Occasionally, just trying something new and stepping out of that blanket of familiarity can be so rewarding.
And I cannot believe that the thrill of breaking into a party is still kind of exciting. Standing in line wondering if I'm going to be asked to show my id. Ha. But next year, this time, I'll no longer need to worry about that, even though that prospect is quite worrying by itself. Being twenty-one, must feel so much older than a year over twenty.
On another note, recess week is finally upon us. Yay. But then again, the onslaught of work to be completed will just eclipse my much needed reprieve from school.