The cold was getting to me. But now that I'm sitting in my room, enjoying my cup of tea, a good slice of cake and a great book, the cold outside and from the air-conditioning seems nothing like the cold in school. Tis' a good kind of cold that makes you feel happy all the way from the inside. Something like the cold in christmas. (Can't wait for Christmas!!!) Feel so much less sick and so much better.
Well and the work was really getting to me too. Homework, lectures, tutorials, meetings over and over again. It was as if the weather was a signal for me to take a break. And that was really when I noticed how tired I was. I don't care if I am having a presentation tomorrow or a quiz on the day after that, if I was going to be tired and decided that I need a break, that's what I'm gonna do. From now on. I'll never deprive myself of what I really want again. It's just not worth it.
I could get used to this. :)