Studying Hard is Hard

Yes. Two down. Three more papers to go before a temporary reprieve from the exhausting timetable of attending lectures, tutorials and social pretense. Yesterday's French paper was gratingly difficult and I'm convinced no amount of irregular verbs memorizing would have done me any good. Now, all I wish for is a second possibility to comfort me. Some excuse at the back of my mind that I can pull out to blame on. Talentless, is far too harsh a possibility.

Studying can get so tiring sometimes. Oh well, it's okay. Good music, junk food and air-conditioning still has the ability to make things look a little cheery indoors when everyone else out there is getting cooked outside by the sun. At least for now it will all be enough & like what my literature teacher would always say, "Hope springs eternal."

Be hopeful enough and the largest of calamities would seem insignificant.

13 May 2011