Blimey! It's almost 2AM and nothing, and i mean NOTHING is registering in my non-operating brain, that has decided entirely of its own volition to atrophy over the public holiday. I mean damn it! This effing module isn't even that difficult! And what pisses me of to the largest of extents, is the massive number of name-dropping in this entire course. How does that make me any more information literate?! I can't memorize so many last names that mean nothing to me. I have better things to do. Like say, making plans for my very-much-looked-forward to two months holiday. Ohmygoodness. I must concentrate...maybe I'll just close my eyes and I'll wake up on Friday evening.
Then again, on second thoughts...maybe let that not even be a possibility. The idea of missing two papers because of a stress-induced temporary coma mortifies me. Rarrgh. Yes yes, I've got to channel my common sense and remind myself again:
Stress is as transient as it is awful. But grades. Grades are forever :|
Information Illiterate and Misinterpretation 101
19 May 2011