It's tragic how some people react so sensitively to the most trivial of issues. They like to blame and they like to communicate in all the wrong ways. It's twisted how everyone's somebody's enemy in this family.
I'm fucking sick of this. There are families living on the poverty line holding up better than ours. Why do we write our own tragedy and then act them out with self-righteousness, as if we've all been unwillingly pulled into this. I'm stricken with anger. It's not my fucking fault.
Given a chance, I want to leave this place and all these people. There is everything so fundamentally wrong, dark and twisted that there is no such thing as a safe place as long as I'm around with you.
It's sad to have family members, but no family. And it's okay, I will learn to come to terms with that fact soon enough. It's true you know, there's no one person you can depend on but yourself- family or not.