Help me. My family is drugging me with an assortment of chinese herbs that i've never seen before. I think the ginseng is making me quite the insomniac these days...thwarting all my efforts at sleeping early. Gosh Ö
I seriously hate exam periods. The herbs, the stress eating, the irritability...and this time, the inconvenience of the dates. I would have gladly rescheduled for an earlier november exam period instead of one in december. The nice smelling december air always reminds me of Christmas and just as rightfully so as December is for Christmas, not exams.
Ahhhhh. Studying is so hard. I think I kind of forgot how to study already after that lapse between prelims in 2007. Why are my notes studying me, instead of me studying them? No no no no no!
MUST FOCUS! (Until next Wednesday night.)
Till then, I'll be looking forward to the temporary reprieve from the 16th till the 20th.
Exam Rants
8 Dec 2010