Failure to Launch

I just ate a 10-inch pizza and what's probably ten whole parts of one chicken or one part of ten chickens from Sarpinos. The delivery guy probably thought I was catering for a party of four, or at least another person and I bet that attempt to look inside my dark, unlit flat was to ascertain otherwise because I think I saw a snigger.

Don't judge me. I just found out ordering food from Sarpinos was that cheap and they do really have better pizzas than Pizzahut.(Even though they do have nosy delivery guys)

Sometimes there are nights where I get really hungry and go crazy and order lots of food. And the morning after always feels so bad and what makes it worse is that I always have nightmares about someone like this:


Note: I always make my pictures a "medium" size that Blogger offers as an option, but this picture clearly does not need to be blown up any larger than its subject.

Not just fat. BUT fat and crazy. I really hope I'll do something before I really grow in many wrong ways. And school is not helping at all. I don't even exercise anymore and I feel bloated all the time. So much that I have lost count of the days where I continue to shove my face in food despite being very, very, very not hungry just to have something to do instead of work; think the poor boy that was forced to eat chocolate cake on stage in that Roald Dahl book. Oh gosh.

Why is being fat not popular in society? I think it might be something I am good at. Argh.

10 Oct 2010