Daisies and Moon Pies


Learning to be happy,
is learning to ignore all that that makes you sad!

-

I have been so happy recently, its inexplicable. Everyday, I wake up feeling a little bit more cheerful than yesterday and a little more motivated and mind you, that's in spite of the piling mess of homework in my bag and my impending academic doom. (I have already proven that by failing maths) Oh gawd, I'm even beginning to look forward to going to school. It's as if every day is one little step towards the holidays at the end of the year. And strange as it might be, I think the reason I'm so motivated to leave my house for school, is so that I can actually come back home after that. Returning home and being able to rest and do nothing is just so darn good. Ah, the little joys that little comforts like these bring. ^^

I think I'm beginning to need less and less of an outlet for catharsis or perhaps, it could be my sudden high regards for privacy, but well, I guess there's just less of a point to make these days and less of a need to blog. I think I have completely murdered the angsty voice in my head. And I guess, making angsty rants with pen and paper beats typing away at a keyboard. ><

Oh gawd, I'm beginning to think that my happiness is a veneer for my uninspired indifferent self. Or maybe I'm just delusional...or crazy...or bipolar? Oh gawddddddd.

I think I should stop typing, before I kill all the voices in my head.

Xinzi

1 Apr 2009