4Days.


"I am ready to wake up

There in the exodus

On the beautiful side of somewhere baby"


-

Sitting here on a school day, not in school. I'm kind of guilty about not being where I should be. But it's still 4 days of comfort away from trouble, so I guess I can ease my mind for the time being. 4 days. How I sometimes wish for some 4 days to last infinitely long and sometimes for 24 weeks to fly by. I really don't like going to school, but I guess when it sets into motion, it all blurs and it feels like it shouldn't really matter because it will pass. Just like everything, it will pass.

I don't know and maybe, I don't want to know.

The lame cartoons, the even lamer music, and the lamest friends ever. It only seemed like yesterday that I was ten. But it just keeps getting harder to pretend that you are back when all you are really doing is moving further and further away from being ten, to being seventeen, then eighteen then twenty-one..it just keeps getting harder. Sometimes, I vaguely remember about you saying something about living beside the ocean, but really, all I can feel now is wanting to live in it, with you.

You idiot.
It's been so long, I wonder if it's still the same. It probably isn't.

-

Currently listening| The Wallflowers - The Beautiful Side of Somewhere

30 Apr 2009