
Just got back from gosho study and I'm feeling very inspired by what was shared. It is often when individuals allow themselves to fall prey to their predicaments, do we see the true vulnerability of ourselves. We are often who we are because of where we are at, this is the inextricable oneness of us and the environment. But this does not have to always be true, because just like today's gosho, on how winter will always turn to spring, the difficulties will always pass. It is not hard to quit, but it will always be hard to look back and regret on your decisions. Haha. I especially liked what someone shared about a person's decision to allow their hearts to be visited by spring or winter. As long as we all keep our hearts cheerful like springtime, we will often not be affected by the harshness of the winter in our environment. It may sound cliche, but that doesn't make it any less true, rather, on the flipside of things, I really believe that only truths will resound. Ah, so friends who want to are so upset and want to die...please don't. Haha. Be a person that make others happy.
I too believe not in heavens or hells that we go to after we die. Its up to us to live in heavens or hells everyday, in every step of our lives and every decisions that we make. Faith is about creating value in the way we live and changing our lives for the better everyday, not something that we hold on to, in hopes of escaping this reality to an alternate one that we don't know much about.
I have never felt more inspired. Haha.
Love,
Xinzi
Springtime
7 Mar 2009