We are Judges

Have you ever played with magnets? As a child, I have always wondered why opposites attract and why do like poles repel. Years later, physics has given me the scientific answer, but I'm still searching for the other one. Sometimes nature plans its layout with such perplexities that I really believe it has to be one that's unfathomable and simply just beyond our understanding. In a world as large as this, we are significant as we are to ourselves. Maybe, a complete picture isn't really all that necessary. Being the curious people we are, we seek in order to find and to know, but how much of all that is out there can we really get anyway? Why do people force their beliefs upon others? Why do we label people and fit them into the very molds that we secretly hope others would never to try to fit us into?

We hate being judged, but being that, we are judges.

I'm guilty of being so fearful of being judged, I almost always end up doing none of the things with unpredictable consequences that I set out to do. I'm guilty of being judgmental and saying things that might have been hurtful. I didn't thought much of it and I didn't even pick up any negative feelings. Pardon me for being perpetually emotionally stunted. I didn't know it meant so much. I really apologize for my insensitivity. Being me, I just didn't care enough to be bothered at that point in time. But my nonchalance is by no measure of the friendship that I'm willing to offer. 

So sorry. I'll take back my words at a second chance.

5 Jan 2009