I'm very annoyed right now. Like very. Someone's incompetency is making me rework on stuff at 2 am that I have done like a thousand times before, if this is not low productivity I don't know what is. (Ok, disregarding the fact that I'm actually blogging) It's beyond my level of understanding to get how anyone can be so oblivious to his own inadequacy. I don't know how we have managed to diplomatically work with a diseased ego that has been inflated way beyond the size it was designed to be. Sooooooo annoying, I tell you and I can't wait for the presentation to be over. Project work in its terminal stage is finally fucking me up like the way it was intended by the honchos at MOE. I can't wait for Wednesday to come! ><
Ok, but something interesting today- I cooked dinner! (and no, it's not just bread) I made salmon, salad and baked potatoes and its awesome ok. Like it was actually edible and didn't taste bad, at all. Heh, I'm so proud of myself. It's been a while since I've got like a breakthrough in my personal history of domestic and household chores, the last time something even worth mentioning was me attempting to cook 5 carrots.
The debate between Republicans and Democrats abroad at the library was pretty interesting I must say. It's also remarkably interesting to note my peers' distaste for right-wing politics but have no idea that they are virtually living in a society based on certain ideals like a free market? So just bite me the next time you say that the conservatives are crap just cos they are right-wing politicians, whatever that even means... and seriously, people should really look beyond the rhetoric and lame old name-calling strategies, its really more than that. It's also really strange to see how people sway towards certain candidates just cos' they happen to be better looking. Have you ever watched the radio ad on tv? Where they bleeped out all the bad stuff, cos they only want you to hear the good stuff? That's pretty much how I think the whole thing has turned out to be. An entire nation in denial. Sure building infrastructure is good, but where's the money gonna come from? Hur, I have my own opinion but I think I'd better keep them to myself :P
Right right, back to annoying PW.
Xinzi
Updated 45 minutes later: Okay, I'm officially beyond annoyed. My entire state of mental health is at the verge of breaking down. Bad grammar and low-resolution pictures are damn irritating.
Man Overboard
4 Nov 2008