A good song for Halloween. I don't really understand what she is singing about really, but I can totally imagine this song playing in the backdrop when Snow White gets lost in the forest and totally started freaking about the trees and their branches. Loved that part.
Fleur de Saison by Emilie Simon (very talented French singer)
I always love how unnatural cartoon characters appear when they are in distress, so...forced. Haha, it always amuses me. Cinderella fleeing away from the palace, Alice running through wonderland etc. it's like can't they ever learn to deal and explain things or maybe even attempt to triumph for once without the aid of a prince? Talk about subliminal messages in cartoons.Ever get that feeling that the world's slowly changing?
I do. Every day I leave the house and the sky feels a little darker and the temperature a little higher, a little more miserable, life a little bleaker. Not going to start the whole Al Gore bullshit, but we can all pack our bags and prepare for the apocalypse. We are all bound for hell for murdering Gaia. Heh.
Oh, and here's something interesting that happened in my life, kinda like Juno, but instead of getting knocked up and getting a baby, I kinda got employed and got a job. Totally spontaneous, totally unplanned. Here's a clue: Little Miss Bullshit! Go figure. I bet you'll never guess what's my job.
Wah-wah-wah. Can't wait for Christmas to come :D Food, family, friends and shopping! A long list of stuff that I want, but very little cash to spare. This year has been rather miserable, ho-ho-hopefully, next year would be a better year! More sleep, more time, more exercise!
Love,
Xinzi