Ok, so the exams are over but strangely, the stress is far from being relieved. These couple of days are only a short reprieve from what's truly gonna come, I bet. This is the sad state of affairs. Im brimming with negativity huh! But that's the way things are in schools, well in TJC things are so gloomy and negative that the light seemed to have permanently evaded the canteen. Ah, school sucks la, lucky the holidays are coming.
And I thought I'd give in somehow and blog before my promos were over but I have learned the benefits of writing in an actual diary/journal! So I guess I'd be keeping the journal updated and start blogging less because APPARENTLY, this space right here can be found by googling and this kind of sucks too if you want to keep things kind of semi-privy. Haha
Oh well, thats how things are going. Meeting up with friends and family these couple of days have been time well-spent. I should perhaps do things like that more often! And OH! I hate Singhealth or whatever the polyclinics are called...they are crowded and they FREAKING charged me the Permanent Resident rates just cos' I didn't bring my I/C. I mean, "Im sorry, its not enough to prove that you are Singaporean" is such an absurd thing to say. I HAVE AN EZLINK CARD! Ugh. It would have costed me less to go to my family doctor. Shheeeshhhh...
Xinzi
Return From The Date
2 Oct 2008