Arnold's Cat Map
Ever heard of the Arnold's Cat Map? It is the story of my Project Work Written Report Submission. So everything was a little rushed, but we were almost done and then technology has to go fuck it all up, corrupting every single file so no printer can recognize it. There you have it as everyone watched the time tick away and our WR stubbornly refuse to leave its virtual shell. So yes, gone was the 2pm deadline. A lot of running and screaming and frantic breakdowns later was a WR and many angry teachers. There was a moment in time where I really thought I was going to fail my PW, for a reason as absurd as submitting a report late. How close was I to this, I don't know, but Hallelujah for the patience and forgiveness of the teachers and the people who helped along the way. At least its now in the hands of who should be in control.
From order to chaos and back.
Ok, and to cheer me all up and stuff. I listen to a new found, new favorite - The Rescues
This is my favorite song off their album Crazy every after:
Love,
Xinzi
Love,
Xinzi
