This song is for you, listen to the lyrics carefully. (minus all the "girl who likes me part" and the part "i think about you all the time" part. And every single part that said "love')
Someday you will eat your words, and I hope that you'll choke.
Well I bet you didn't know that you are like Pinocchio, he's got so much in common with you.
Lying's both your thing and you're not tied down by strings
& you both, are not human
I feel like a piece of crap- stupid. How can I be so gullible? No words can aptly put across the different sort of expletives I have running through my head along with a long shopping list of a thousand ways to make my hostility known.
Oh my goodness. I WANT
Be prepared to feel the wrath. Be really prepared.
I don't think I can sleep tonight and its ALL YOUR FAULT.