Distressed

So the JCTs are almost over except for my H1 Math paper tmr which by the way is such a goner by default because my parietal lobe happens to be missing an all important flap that separates the haves from the have nots. Oh, so JCTs so far didn't go so well for me after all. I slept during my KI paper and literature was a big mess of scribbling that I didn't understand after submitting it. But the pinnacle of this disaster's got to be the freaking effed up economics which I am so certain that I am going to fail, I am going to stake my entire year's allowance on it. It's so sodding difficult I can't answer any freaking part of the question. And because I had nothing better to do, I ended up scribbling on 9 pieces of foolscap paper. That's about 18 pages of crappy ranting about economics, and I am not even going to talk about the case study yet. Sickening. Very sickening and to think that it was the subject I spent the most time on.

Ohh well, but it's almost over anyway and I must say today was a good day of nothingness. Squandered the time away on Greys and BenandJerry's. Was good. Was really good.

27 Jun 2008