Believe it or not, preparation for JCTs have barely begun. That is if you consider speed reading through the two terms worth of economic lecture notes within one and a half hours, complete enough. And surprisingly, I don't know why I am feeling so calm about this entire JCTs thing when practically all my friends around me are so totally freaking out about the lack of time to study for it. Well, you live and learn, they all say...so live and learn I shall. It's just the bloody June Common Tests, guys, don't break it, the best game is at the end!
So save the best fight for the last battle :)
(I know this sounds a little warped)
And today was well spent playing with my new toys- the student offers on Apple. Tres lovely. Haha, the joy of novelty and technology all intertwined, very very satisfying. Apparently, studying IS really going to take a backseat this last week that remains of my very pathetic holidays, cut short by the many intermittent disruptions. Well, heck to the JCTs.
Enjoy what's left of this June,
Xinzi
Battles and Wars
12 Jun 2008