
I watched Rebel without a Cause today. I enjoyed it, I identified with it, it was great. James Dean at age 23, such a good looking man. Men like these died out somewhere during the last fifty years, leaving behind strange hybrids of wannabes and the overrated effeminate ones . He is dark, brooding and he is (sounds) intelligent. I like.
But what a pity, he died. In 1955, as a matter of fact. But, the good looking die young and stay good looking forever. That's a triumph in time there, can't beat that.
I think I am finally coming to terms with all the overwhelming stuff, making decisions, accepting possibilities and changing, working towards what I want; carrying out the plan, ensuring that the plan doesn't stay a plan. Yet strangely, it is not about results, it is about improving. I say that changes are on their way, I can smell them coming, studies, debate and everything else. Heh.
Oh and to the people who prick me along the way, whether on purpose or not, I say think again before you say anything or do anything that might consequentially get me into a reasonable amount of shit. Because, I don't care if it was malicious or not, intentions wise, I don't really care. But if you get me into trouble that I don't think I deserve. I'll make sure trouble finds you and I really can be evil if I choose to be. So look out and really, think before you speak.
Getting a good night of undisturbed, peaceful sleep is all I ask for tonight.
Me
Without a Cause
7 May 2008