im stifling in this hot stuffy room. i have nothing better to do other than my TJ model UN stuff, my KI work and to study for don't know what test I am going to fail in the near future, yes. I deserve to fail, i know. But, I saw this random piece of thing on someone's blog and it looks interesting and I AM GOING TO DO IT. So here is it:
My Life's Charter- According to my iTunes
RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song down.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.
1.If someone says, "Is this OK?" You say?
Back Where We Belong (Right, you must have said something stupid!)
2.How would you describe yourself?
Risque (So not true. I'm decent.)
3.What do you like in a guy/girl?
Anyone But You (Maybe.)
4.How do you feel today?
Debate Exposes Doubt (Very very apt, considering I just watched the midcs finals today.)
5.What is your life's purpose?
Angels or Devils (My bipolar act? Very accurate as well.)
6.What is your motto?
Long Way Around (I wish this isn't true!)
7.What do your friends think of you?
Nature's Law (HAHAHA! YES! Don't defy me.)
8.What do you think of your parents?
The Day You Went Away (Uhm.)
9.What do you think about very often?
Come Around (True, i only think of coming around)
10.What is 2 + 2?
Go (...AWAY! i hate math.)
11.What do you think of your best friend?
I Turn My Camera On (who camwhores?)
12.What do you think of the person you like?
Thunder (Not really. On the contrary actually.)
13.What is your life story?
Let Me Out (OMG. This is so sad.)
14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Freebird (I swear, itunes is teaching me how to live my life)
15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Imperfection (HAHAHA? Perhaps.)
16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Slow Dancing in A Burning Room (Love this song & i so would!)
17.What will they play at your funeral?
Valentine (okay...)
18.What is your hobby/interest?
I Will Follow You Into The Dark (i don't stalk!)
19.What is your biggest fear?
Sorry (i am scared of a lot of stuff.)
20.What is your biggest secret?
Wonderful (Yes, wonderful.)
21.What do you think of your friends?
Signal Fire (A flash and they're gone. Transitional? I know my life is sad.)
22.What will you post this as?
Tears And Rain (Considering how sad my life is going to be, I guess so.)
Ok, I swear there's a genie living in my iTunes who can read my life. It sort of answers the questions!!! Well, sort of, but not always true though.
Love,
Xinzi
Tears And Rain
4 May 2008