Well well, mr/ms anonymous. I would want to go to Vassar, but things are looking a little too pricey and my Dad isn't big on liberal arts, so everything is still in an unstable state. Anything can happen I suppose but seriously, money's going to be an issue and no one is supportive of me taking english literature in college. I don't know why that is even so though :\
But as my world goes, what I want pretty much becomes what happens (:
And what is wrong with me (or the world)? I must say I have been acting a little maladjusted to the social settings. I know I am such a sociopath sometimes, laughing (and not being able to stop) when reading aloud Othello. But, I am not evil. I know that, because the last time I remembered donating money to the homeless was yesterday. So lets just keep it at that- a little retarded socially, but putting forth a well evaluated analysis of my personality, I am still quite likable. (Or at least I would want to presume so)
Oh, so MPS kind of cool today. Got down, looked through the casefiles and I guess I am sort of learning and this is the kind of experience you will never get sitting in class flipping through pages. I almost feel like an adult. It is nice to know that sometimes, you can do these adult things alone. It's also nice of them to speak to me, speaking to someone younger can be hard and sometimes, you know that they really are doubting your capacity, but well, stuff like that happens! Just gotta learn and grow up (: You meet people, you speak to different people, you listen to their problems and then you try to help them. It's still a nice, self-gratifying cycle, you will always walk out feeling a little more fulfilled than before.
Well, I guess I better get started with my China Studies readings since I have a test tmr which I think I am going to smoke through again with my limited knowledge from sitting in classes. And I must say, I am pretty resolved about my Anti-School-Skipping resolution. I am going to be school rule abiding, faculty fearing, school loving Xinzi. It takes efforts but if that's what it takes, it's what it gets! (Even if it takes sedation)
Love,
Xinzi
Pay It Forward
21 Apr 2008