It's Yellow

107/04/2008MondayLate

SYSTEM
214/04/2008MondayLate

SYSTEM
315/04/2008TuesdayLate

SYSTEM
423/04/2008WednesdayLate

SYSTEM

Harsh realities have superimposed themselves on my already imperfect school records (I'm not even showing the "Absence" section). Maybe this should be the part where I'll say, no worries as life's still bright and gay, but its time I permanently take that out of my dictionary, at least till the end of my JC life. Life is harsh. Not the studies though, still love that part, no doubt about that, lessons are the only thing that makes me want to go to school and well, the school part's making me not want to go to school. It's ironic. Sometimes the skeptic in me just wants to say that I reject this reality and substitute my own.

My reality would be one with money, lots of money, air ticket, beach house, sand, trees, fast cars and lots and lots of fruit punch. But honestly, the emo in me just wants to say that the perfect reality is one that doesn't have me in it. And you know, those people who tell you life still goes on and so you gotta pick yourself up and move on? They are sort of lying. Your life can end if you want it, but well, its a choice to make. Big black bad, or just plain bad, your call.

And by the way on a random note, I just tried out my new ugly yellow house tee, all i can say is that if there is a Dress Up Like a Banana Lookalike contest, I'd swipe the top three spots with just one mirror. It's fugly. Why would anyone make any sort of fabric look THAT bad and I am not even trying to exaggerate things its one more new reason to miss P.E. No, wait. It's THE reason to miss P.E. I just hope the whining and complaining phase pass soon and I'll be able to face life with a considerably new outlook. Yellow and all.

Yea, yellow and all. Listen to coldplay please.

Love,
Xinzi

26 Apr 2008