The prospect that I may not be able to pass the China Studies test today is scaring the shit out of me, one more item to add to the long shopping list of things that I suck at doing, and you can bet numeracy is right at the top of it all. Mrs. Tag is one of the nicest math teachers around and the nicest after Mr. Mok who took me for math back in lower secondary. It is also awful to watch perfectly sane teachers launch into fits of anger because of a lack of attention in class. I understand, yet at the same time can't help but feel like running out of class every time it is math. You know, math really sucks and it doesn't just suck because I am lousy at it.
Gossip Girl is back on CW yesterday/ our today and I tell you, I can't wait to watch it.
Love,
Xinzi
Dire Straits
22 Apr 2008