Therefore, I am

People who skip PE will eventually grow fat and die. Therefore, I think I am going to die because I skipped PE. See, simple logic link here (:

Well, school has been fine, lessons and all. Have been feeling really brainy these days and I credit the online journals and Jstor and of course the lovely wikipedia! I can't believe I actually knew about Chomsky, Berkeley and the Doppler Effect when they mentioned it. I am really turning into a nerd- i think. But its cool, nerd is cool (: So, Projectwork issues have been inspiring and I am very excited to get working on the real stuff lets just hope discussions will not culminate in the invention of deadly lasers ;P & doing my PI have been fun! I love doing such stuff man, if only I didn't have to do any math at all. BUT! math lessons have been fun! HAHA. and that's because of the teacher, not the subject- i really appreciate her sense of humor.

" You all can go and tell your boyfriend or girlfriend that 'You are my asymptote, because I am growing closer to you each day'."


Okay, short reprieve from reading whatever is on the web that i enjoy reading ;) & a last random update about myself- i joined Young PAP.

We will see.

& oh happy seventeenth to phaykey, it would be so much better if she was from Angola because she'd be able to celebrate her birthday together with the Angolan Victory Day.

till then,
Xinzi

27 Mar 2008