Over a short timespan of three months, my allegiance to temasek jc has been reduced to a mere size of a speck of sand and even this speck of sand is wavering, threatened to be blown away by a strong gust of wind. I dislike school and everyday I lie to myself, make believing that today will be a better day and yet I am disappointed time and time again. Really, it's all but sixteen more miserable weeks to wallow in the overwhelming self-pity and revel in the mass textmessaging during lectures and tutorials. Argh. Life's tough. And apparently some factors are exacerbating this whole problem and weakening my current state of life. Aha.
Oh, and today i was washing my plate after eating pasta and some heavyduty mozzarella as a garnish, i realised how because i left my plate unwashed for an hour, the cheese got stuck onto the plate like the pissies. It gets harder to remove- just like many other things in life. I say nip things in the bud and make yourself clear and heard, stop acting like you like things that you dislike so much. Or you'll just dislike yourself.
Sometimes, you really don't need to be liked.
Xinzi
(Red Lighted)
6 Mar 2008