It's a new year, yet again and Im' not particularly excited with the impending release of the dreaded O'level results. Shit. Lets eschew this part till a later date when Judgement day draws closer :X
Today I watched the ball drop at Times square for the sixteenth time on Anderson Cooper's? Im' not sure but im' sure the new year celebrations in new york seems much more lively and Anderson Cooper is certainly the sexiest forty year old out there, not to mention his eloquency (:
I've been all whiny and displeased this first day of the year because my modem has to go all cranky and disconnects me from the internet by refusing to function much to my chagrin. Ugh, and it has to be so coincidentally timed with the expiry of the warranty. Oh gosh, I'm so irritated not to mention that tomorrow's like the start of the new school term.
And I can hardly contain my nonchalance actually, in contrary to the excitement and anticipation of a lot of other people. It's just another new place, another new challenge to your adaptability and a direct threat to your existing social life. I can hardly wait (Ha!) Not to mention a fondly missed(HA!) but now regained intimacy with my detestable white uniform.
Oh my goodness. I just realize how much I don't want to go to school tomorrow and I'm exhausted like really really exhausted. Oh, and wishing myself a very happy new year and I may I advance with unwavering and undeterred faith, diligence and good time management and create breakthroughs for myself so that on 31st of December I'll happily look back and be glad that I didn't waste my time. It's also very distressing to hear that my uncle's colleague's daughter passed away and she was only twenty five and she just graduated summa cum laude from her college abroad. It's a really offensive thought to really understand the possibility of just dying for no reasons in a short time.
It's the most important to pull through the sad times with expectations of a surge of happiness after and prioritize and see that maybe happiness that comes as easily may be taken away as easily. Sigh, shan't be all so bleak and introspective. The pondering of life brings about largely philosophical answers that are neverending.
In retrospect, Xinzi.
P.S Blogging is possible without the functioning by means of my Cyberpathy/Cyperkinesis super power or maybe a very obvious possibility is that some ignorant person is allowing me to tap into their unsecured network :P
Im' so sorry, I live in a digital world and the internet happens to be my oxygen.
In Retrospect...
1 Jan 2008