*sighs* after the completion of my script... i am once again faced with a challenging task of crafting out a passage of words with gd structure and profound thoughts.- my poem. *1 hour later* im done with my final product. here's it. don't copy. u first saw it here. the latest work of mine, XZ.
Freed
Intoxicated by the mere sight of him
Happiness engulfs me when he speaks
Nothing enthralls me more than his touch
His alluring scent for you to judge.
Captivated he knows I am
Silently he changes and morphs
Into the devil whom people know and condemn
Possessive, abusive and certainly rough.
Trapped he has me and he knows he does,
Absolute submission was now a must.
A diabolical man is now unmasked
Sweet memories were but the past.
Struggling in anguish
I know his control I must relinquish,
Breaking free of his clutches,
Only the winner emerges.
Victorious, I am in this war,
Comprehending my foolishness.
I hate him to the core.
Stay away from him, to you I implore.
For those imprisoned,
Be strong, break free.
Cold turkey, is merely an appetizer,
For the main course of happiness lies in the future.
Yeo Xinzi (30) Secondary-2A
Inconsequential
20 Sept 2005