Bored

wahahas. today eh...went to school. wasn't late. then after that we had geog wich was utterly, unbearably boring as usual with the pattie wong. LOL. anw i heard this terrifying news on the radio on my way to sch today. the DJ said reported that students caught dissing their teachers online...might be prosecuted if caught and be made to delete their blogs(!) and also make a public appology to their teachers. I am still in the midst of digesting this piece of horrifying news. I can't believe it that diaries...which are meant to be kept to record one's life's interesting facts wich of course include our teachers...our DEAREST, BELOVED mentors...who SPICE up our lives with their COMMENTS and RANTS. i just just LOVE them. anyway back to my day...after dat was E Lit Drama presentation. LOL. it was simply hilarious. Our script, was a fine one, meaning it developed well...but however i personally felt we executed the script inaccurately...and there were many glitches in our whole play.firstly, i screwed up first by picking up my phone when the dial tone was still on... and then YS spoke chinese and lastly... ME, I shot the person i wern't ever suppose to shoot. I shot the victim. Damn i am a lousy actress. After that, during recess...had a debate meeting. we were told by mrs rod. dat some snotty mr mark gabriel suggested that we move from the ' A' Division to the 'B' Division. I personally do agree with thi suggestion...so did the rest of the other debaters. *sighs* im gonna make myself proud. i'll read!!!

P.S Jolene, I solved a sudoku puzzle!!!

28 Sept 2005