simei XD

Today I took mi Home Economics test...Quite easy la....Tink i will pass it....Today rite after the test was the "chinese lesson"...Kiasu Mis Wu says must stay back to have ting xie cos' nxt week is the common test for chinese liao...piangx scared lehz....I only got 83.5 for the previous test, hopefully I'll do better for this test...Aniwae today before today's lesson...I took Daniel's handphone when he was away and I changed his profile to "loud" and his ringtone to some horrible "rooster" ringtone I plan to call him later during ting xie...lol...but later I relented and I only called him after the ting xie...so farni man...He was like so shocked and he was laughing like siao...he didn't even know the phone ringing was his...Piangx...Later we went to Eastpoint KFC to have lunch-Faus,Kah Hui Pam, Shih Ying, Min Hui and of course the "ball"...lol...Daniel's treat...then later we were eating rite some siao pai kia pple frm Changkat Changi Sec came out ...Anyway they were perverts lor....First they sat down with us and asked us for food even though we dun even know them ...then they rite took Kah Hui's half eaten chicken and licked it kkhz..I was totally grossed out by that...eww..then when we were done...they started stalking us...Man really scary lehz...we were like in this shop when Kahui and I decided to walk out of the shop cos' apparently kahui tinks that the shop is really "shiny" ..then dunno they suddenly pop out from nowhere and put their hands in front of me...they even asked Kahui for her hp. no. ...I hate em' lorz...Hope they fall down the escalators and die man...Aniwae my arms are like totally aching now...yesterdae we did inclined pull-ups...I did a pathetic 9 hiyaz nvm....

15 Aug 2004