KFC

....Ok it's 10/08/04 woke up at 8 plus then went to eat KFC with Min Hui.....Fought for the drumstick...lame la i know...Then after that we took a bus to AH to practise dance..tml is the audition liao a bit scared lehz...I tink Faustina is going to be fross rite...hopefully....Nothing liao i like Cannonball...Still a little bit of your taste in my mouthStill a little bit of you laced with my doubtStill a little hard to say what's going onStill a little bit of your ghost your witnessStill a little BIT of your face I haven't kissedYou step a little closer EACH DAYStill I can't SAY what's going onStones taught me to flyLove taught me to lieLife taught me to dieSo it's not hard to fallWhen you float like a cannonballStill a little bit of your song in my earStill a little bit of your words I long to hear You step a little closer TO MESo close that I can't see what's going onStones taught me to flyLove taught me to lieLife taught me to dieSo it's not hard to fallWhen you float like a cannonStones taught me to flyLove taught me to crySo come on courage!Teach me to be shy'Cause it's not hard to fallAnd I don't WANNA scare herIt's not hard to fallAnd I don't wanna loseIt's not hard to growWhen you know that you just don't know...It's a gr8 song , dunno why Kahui dun like....

11 Aug 2004