eating disorder

IM SUFFERING FROM AN EATING DISORDER!!!! ARGH HELP!!!ok..i applogise for not posting for such a long time....that's because i've been so engrossed in playing Runescape...bah ...can't believe it rite? (Runescape is like so outdated liao ^_^") Today is Friday!!! YAy! Got guides! I so happy ..i don't know what happened but i suddenly love guides more than i did in the past...bah dunno what's wrong with me...used to hate guides so much esp. on the first day....today a horrible ...stupid thing happened to me...I was doing my "paragraph thingy" for guides' mag ...during ENG...guess wad...Mrd Koh NC said that we all must pass up today...and I stapled the guides' mag thingy to my persuasive compo test..and handed it up to her..Aww man..tell u arh so paiseh...Then we acted "wonder woman" skits...whoa so funny worx..esp. Dorita and Chermaine's group skit"ringring banana man....RIng Ring Rambutan man..." lolx...laughing like siao.so funny la..then we learnt new roll call todae....so complicated man...tell u arh...I couldn't get it until the 3rd time...Well guess that's cos im stupid :x hmm..and Mr Mok told us a big thing todae....can't tell sorry...hmm...long story

28 Aug 2004